01 June 2012

Return of the Mack

Does anyone know that song? Return of the Mack? No, it has nothing to do with McDonalds...I think. So I guess I am back in business. Not that my eye is 100% better but at one point you think fuck it and you just quit all the medicine you got and then the moment comes when you actually feel better. The last drop was when I received new medicine for my eyes, yes for BOTH my eyes, because the medicine I had been using for two month gave me some kind of allergy...in both eyes. So I got some new medicine for allergies. I asked the doctor if he was sure whether I had allergies and not dry eyes. He didn't know. Then I got home and read the 'user manual' of my new medicine and guess what? Side effects: can cause dry eyes. So I thought fuck this shit. I did use the medicine like two weeks and then I just stopped using it all and decided to get me a glass eye. I ordered it on Amazon and it should be in any moment now. I ordered a set of different colors so they can match my outfit every day.

No, but seriously I am better now and so I will be more present on my lovely blog and I will continue publishing my lovely book which I changed like a thousands of times already because I just want it to be perfect. I am still stuggling with the bookcover. It has to be catchy, not too disgusting and not too...stupid. As soon I finish, I will let you guys know and you can all buy my book for only 50 euro's a piece. What? Too expensive? So was my glass eye set.

I guess something good came out of all of this. In the last few months I started paying more attention to my health. I started eating more healthy and became more aware of the things around us. Not that I've become some hippie weirdo but now I am more aware of what I eat. I mean I didn't actually know they use bug juice in the frapuccinos at Starbucks or that L-cysteine that we find in bread, pizza's etc is actually made of human hair and goose feathers. Shocked? Think of my face when I realized that shit is in the apple pie McDonalds makes, I stuffed myself with that crap for years. And there are many more shocking things but I won't bother you with it...today. I also check out the 'E' food additives when I buy something and I buy more biological products. Don't get me wrong I mean I think that even the biological products can be crap, after all, all these products are more expensive than the regular ones and the media is informing us every day how unhealthy we are. The market is doing a good job at informing us about how much shit is in the food they deliver and they give us a more expensive alternative. It's like saying 'hey I can give you a rotten rat or a rotten rat that ate banana's all its life. The last one is more expensive.' instead of saying 'sorry I have been feeding you rotten rats all these years, we will change our way of thinking and producing. From now on we will be putting your health above our money making fucked up mentality. Here, have a rotten egg.'

The best way of living healthy is going somewhere away from all of this, get rid of all the social media crap, kill my i-phone, move to the moutains, get a house, get some chicken, a cow, a cat, a dog and a horse, then plant your own vegetables and fruits and know exactly what shit you put in your mouth...most of the time. Become a blacksmith and make some swords so when strangers pass by I can chase them with my sharp weapons and scare the shit out of them. Have my own sweet water river and my own forest so that all the animals will salute me in the morning...except for the bear. I don't need him to say hello. I am thinking of getting such a place, I will call it...home? You may come and visit. I'll get you some home made whiskey and a hell of a meal. You may bring me a new glass eye so I can add it to my collection.

But for now I will settle for a week in Turkey, under the sun and above the hot sand. Hey, guess what, I am going there next week. See ya suckers!





No comments:

Post a Comment