31 December 2011

Tonight's the night

Few more hours 'till we hit that 2012...

and as every year we wish the next year will be better or at least problems-free, we wish for love, health, success and happiness. After all, wishing for it doesn't cost a thing.

This year I wish that all of your wishes will come true and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.


And having in mind that I can't end this in a decent, normal way, I'll only add this:

According to the Maya predictions, in 2012, we are all GOING TO DIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

So drink 'till you drop, eat 'till you explode, dance 'till your feet bleed, and laugh your ass off  'cause hey, this will be our last year on Earth. And if not then at the end of 2012 we can all wish for the same things ;)

But really, have a great time tonight no matter what and a Happy Deadly New Year!

1 comment:

  1. H-A-P-P-Y-N-E-W-Y-E-A-R. Now, everybody: H-A-P-P-Y-N-E-W-Y-E-A-R!

    ReplyDelete