20 February 2011

2012

So what about the Maya predictions and i believe Nostradamus as well?2012 the end of the world and do we really care or think about it? I have been thinking about it this weekend after reading the title of a book in a bookstore '2012 end of the world'. And now i wonder what if it is true? My plans for 2012 are merely a continuation of 2011: work, study, vacation...but what if our world will perish in 2012? The long awaited Ragnarok as the Norse mythology call it. Did you consider it? Do you know what you'll do?

It is a strange feeling that perhaps everything you know,have,see, everything you care about might take a different turn. I do wonder what if the building i live in will collapse and all of my things will burn to ashes, all my writing and memories. Walk on the street that now looks like a desert and realize the workd is changed forever and there is no going back to the way things were. My troubles will seem so pathetic and meaningless as now i would need to survive. My family gone trying to look for any survivors. Can you imagine how that would be like? I am sure of one thing:i would do anything in my power to go back to my hometown, to Bucharest and hope to find anyone i know. Then comes the question: why wait untill the end of the world? Why not go now to Romania if i miss it so much? I guess i need a world disaster to make up my mind.

Whay would you do if you would have the advantage of knowing that the end if the world will be on october the 5th 2012? What will matter and what not? How will it change your way of thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment